Developer Student Clubs
Team LeadSept. 2019 - May 2020
- Established a Google Developers supported Developer Student Clubs chapter at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
- Lead a team of 10 executives to deliver technical content to students in the community.
- Planned and executed the first ever Cloud Study Jam on campus with over 150 attendees.
- Initiated the Speaker Series initiative with the objective to connect students to industry professionals while exposing students to different computer science career paths.
- For more information about DSC-UTM, check out our website.
University of Toronto
Teaching AssistantSept. 2018 - Present
- Facilitated weekly tutorials and laboratory sessions of over 40 undergraduate students ranging across all academic years.
- Stimulated student discussions while maintaining a welcoming and educational environment for problem solving.
- Computing Courses: Introduction to Computer Science, Software Design Principles, Algorithms and Data structures, Operating Systems
- Statistics Courses: Probability Theory I & II, Applied Statistics using R
Technology Analyst (Software Development)June. 2019 - Sept. 2019
- On-boarded ETN trading application onto Citi’s Framework for Automated Software Testing and SonarQube to achieve production standards.
- Deployed a SonarQube micro service to achieve Single Click Deployment using TeamCity, uDeploy, Openshift (Kubernetes).
- Interacted with Scala’s Play Framework, MongoDB, AngularJS, and PgSQL in the process of on-boarding application.
Junior Web Developer InternJuly 2017 - Sept. 2017
- Developed data analytics dashboards using HTML,CSS, & JS with Ruby on Rails which allowed the sales and branding teams to efficiently analyze clients, sales, and user activity data to make profitable business decisions.